Are you getting your account set up for the very first time? Did you just bring on a new provider who offers different services than you do? We make it easy for you to add new services to your menu! Check this out:
- Navigate to Settings
- Choose the services options
- Select the "Add New" at the top right of the page
- Add the name, description, duration, price (or you can leave this blank if you don't want to list a price). Then you can also mark if it is an out call service, which means you travel to them for the service, or if you want to require a credit card to hold the appointment. You can also select a color for that appointment specifically if you wish!
- Hit save, or Save and Add Another to add more services!
Once you create your new service, don't forget to associate it to the provider or providers that offer that particular service!
Sometimes you need to update a service. Maybe you caught a typo or maybe you're raising your rates. Whatever the reason, if you would like to edit an existing service, walk through these steps:
- Select the Settings icon
- Select the Services tile
- Select the service you’d like to edit
- Select the “edit” button in the upper right-hand corner
- Adjust any details of the service that needs to be changed
- Save changes!
Just a heads up, any changes to price and duration will take effect on all appointments booked going forth, but will not be applied to appointments already on your calendar.
Also, if you are operating in an environment where the providers/instructors offer the same service but with a different durations, prices, and clean-up times, you can edit that information per provider. Check out this link: https://support.schedulicity.com/business-and-provider-information/how-can-i-show-specific-prices-or-service-durations-per-provider