You can update you or your provider's weekly recurring availability and business hours by editing your work schedule. To set up your work schedule go through these steps:
- Open the Settings area
- Click on the Providers/Instructors tile
- Click on the provider name in the list
- Choose "edit" next to the Current Schedule
- Enter in your scheduled hours for the specific days
This will adjust what displays to clients as available online. On the business side you can of course book outside of your business hours if you want! If you need to create any breaks in the middle of the day you can use recurring personal time right on the calendar! Just as a heads up: only the admin for the account can make these changes, so if you're not the admin, the account owner can help you out 😉 .
What if my schedule doesn't change?
If you have just updated your work schedule under Settings and you are noticing the appointment calendar is not reflecting those changes, it sounds like those specific days were adjusted on the fly right from the appointment calendar.
Here is the deal: if a day is edited through the calendar and then the default work schedule is changed, the schedule changes from the calendar trump any changes later made to the work schedule. The system assumes that you wanted those specific days edited so it doesn't touch them once you change up your schedule.
Easy fix: These days will just need to be edited from within the appointment calendar in order to trigger that change. Here is how you can do that just in case you need those directions:
- Open your appointment calendar and you'll find a gear icon at the top right corner of the screen. This is what you can use to edit your schedule on the fly or adjust one day in particular!
- Click on this icon to adjust the start/end time of your days or even mark them as Out completely. Of course, you can also open a day you don't normally work!
- Hitting save will immediately adjust your schedule for only those days you have edited.