Do you offer services that have variable pricing? Or services that are priced depending on the client, or how the appointment goes? Schedulicity now has an easy way for you to mark a service's price as the "Starts at" price instead of a fixed price!
You'll be able to set up that pricing on the provider level, by using these steps:
- Click on the three lines in the top left, and navigate to Settings
- Click on the "Providers/instructors" tile
- Click on the provider who you'd like to set up "Start's at" pricing for
- On their profile page, you'll see a "Services Offered" section, with the services this provider offers listed out
- Click on the service you'd like to set a "Starts at" price for
- Beside the price, use the drop-down arrow to select "Start's At" 👇
Now, when a client books that appointment, the price will be clearly marked as starting at the dollar amount entered. ✨
You'll be able to adjust the cost of the appointment to charge your client the correct amount, by using these steps:
- Open the appointment
- Click the shopping cart icon to open checkout
- Click the three vertical dots to the right of the service
- Choose "Edit Price"
- Enter the price you'd like to charge, and save!
From there, you can simply walk through checkout as usual! 💃
- Not familiar with our checkout workflow? Have a gander at this article that walks you through all you can do with that option!
- Want to see how that "Starts at" price looks from the client side? Check it out!
- What else can I customize on a per-provider basis?