What are these weird icons showing up on my appointments?! There are several different symbols that could appear on an appointment. If you hold your cursor over any icon, it will display what the icon represents. Here is a list of all possible icons for your reference:
- The Car: Indicates an appointment that is offsite and requires travel time.
- The Curved Arrow: This appointment is part of a recurring series.
- The Frowny Face: You have applied a no show to the appointment.
- The Green $ indicates that there is a transaction tied to the appointment. This includes all transactions: FMB, Deal Manager, No Show charge, Pre-pay, Deposit, and Payment on the business side.
- The PAID Stamp: A Fill My Book deal appointment has been booked and paid in full!
- The Paperclip: Indicates a message from the client or appointments notes have been added to the appointment.
- The Star: The appointment is for a new client.
- The Yellow Tag: This appointment has a Special Offer or Add-on attached.
Pretty handy, right?