You sure can! Schedulicity has partnered up with a company called Gift Card Café to help our businesses easily offer their clients gift cards. Once set up, your clients can use the Gift Card Café link on your booking page to purchase a gift card, and in turn the gift certificate will have your online scheduling information listed right within the certificate. 🙌
The best part is, Gift Card Café even offers a discount to our users. Check it out here: http://www.thegiftcardcafe.com/index.php
As a heads up, Gift Card Café uses Square or Stripe for payment processing. So while we're hoping to build our own gift card solution for Schedulicity Pay users, you'll want to be sure you're set up with Square or Stripe to offer gift cards via Gift Card Café, which their site will walk you through. 👌
Setting up Gift Card Café on Schedulicity
If you want to move forward and start offering gift cards here is how to get set up in the Schedulicity dashboard:
- Click the three lines in the upper left and head to Marketing
- Open the Business Listing page and hit the Edit button in the Tip Jar section
- Hit the "Change" button under Gift Card Cafe
- Follow the directions along on this page, which is essentially: If you have an existing account with Gift Card Café, you will want to enter your account number and then Save ID. If you don't have a Gift Card Café account then you will just want to create one and then come back to enter your account number. Once the ID is entered in on our end, that will trigger the Gift option to display on your overview page.
- As long as you followed the link above, your Schedulicity business key should automatically fill in, so your clients can follow a link from their gift certificate right to your page in Schedulicity! Yippee!
Once you sign up for an account with Gift Card Cafe, you'll be able to connect that account to a payment processor that they integrate with so that clients can purchase those gift cards online, and you'll see this link, displayed on your listing:
Keep in mind: if you have prepayment preferences set up on your services, clients will not be able to use their gift card from Gift Card Cafe to bypass those preferences. A handy tool to keep in your back pocket for that is to add a note to your gift cards, letting folks know they can call in order to book with it!
Gift Card Cafe has amazing support, so if you have any questions about getting connected, or customizing your gift cards, give them a shout via phone at (800) 410-8103, or via chat from their contact page https://www.thegiftcardcafe.com/contact.php