If you ever find that you'd like to block clients from booking a specific service with you online, we can definitely help you out. Each provider has the individual option to choose to make a service available for online scheduling or to set that to call only. Any services that are marked as "call only" will still display online to clients, but they'll see that they need to call to book that service.
To mark your services as unavailable online or call only, go through these steps in the Schedulicity dashboard:
- Click on the three lines in the top left, and choose Settings
- Click on the "Providers/Instructors" tile
- Click on the provider's name you wish to edit
- Under "Services Offered" you will see all services that this provider offers. These are hyperlinks that you can click on to customize this provider's preferences for that particular service. Click on the service you'd like to make unavailable for clients to book online.
- From here, you will want to uncheck the option "clients can book online"
If you have other services you wish to be unavailable online, then just go ahead and go through steps 3 and 4 again, and you can start again from Step 2 if you have other providers with services that you'd like to mark as call only!
If you are looking to make your services available again you can walk through the above steps and make sure to check the option "clients can book online". Then clients will be able to book online again when you are ready!
If you're looking for an option to 'hide' one of your services from clients scheduling online, setting that service to "call only" is a great alternative! 💥