You can import your client list in a few ways to your Schedulicity account. We can import it for you (for free!) or you can give it a go!
Want us to import your client list?
You can just email it to us at email@example.com and we happily will add your contacts into your account. This usually takes 2-3 days, but we try to be as efficient and speedy as we can.
The file types that work the best for us to import are:
- vCard (Mac, iPhone, iPad)
If we do the import for you, we can also add more details to your client records. Here is what we can add. 👇
Would you rather upload your client list yourself?
How to upload from a spreadsheet on your computer
- Organize your client list to the proper format
You will want to get your list organized in the proper format so everything will end up in the right areas of the profile. You will want to include all five columns even if you don't have that particular info.
For example, if you don't have the middle names of your clients be sure to still have column B, though you can just leave it blank. That way we know not to put anything in that field! Here is the format you will want your document in 👇
First Name | Middle Name | Last Name | Email | Phone Number
- Once you have your client information organized, save the file as as .CSV file
- With your list good to go, click the three lines in the top left of your Schedulicity account, and select Clients from the menu
- Select the “Import” button in the upper right hand corner
- Click "Start Importing"
- From the options, select "Generic CSV"
- Click within the uploads box, and then select your .CSV file from the documents on your computer
- Either select specific clients from the list by checking the box beside their name, or click "Select All" at the top of the list
- Click "Get x Contacts"
- You'll be shown a preview of the list, so have a look to ensure things look good!
- Click the final "Import List" button to add the contacts to your Schedulicity account
How to upload contacts from another account
- Click on the three lines in the upper left, and open the Clients tab
- Click "Import" in the top right
- Click "Start Import"
- Select the account you'd like to import your contacts from (Google, Yahoo, iCloud, or LinkedIn)
- You'll then be prompted to log in to the account you'd like to gather contacts from
- Grant Schedulicity access to the contacts within that account
- Select the contacts you'd like to import by checking the box beside their name, or clicking "Select All" at the top of the list
- Click "Get x Contacts"
- Check the preview of your import, and confirm by clicking "Import List"
How to upload from your iPhone
Have an iPhone? Wonderful – you're also able to import clients from your Contacts in iOS as well by following these steps in the business app.
As a heads-up, this will import every contact from your phone's contact list. You will not have the option to select specific people from your list.
- In the business app, navigate to Clients
- Tap on the Cloud icon with an arrow pointing up
- On the next page, tap on "Import Contacts"
- If you haven't given permission to Schedulicity to access your contacts, tap "OK" on the pop-up window
- From here, Schedulicity will upload your contacts!
If you notice any issues, you'll want to make sure that the Schedulicity business app has permission to access your contacts, which you can allow by accessing System Settings > Schedulicity
No matter how you import your clients, you'll want to be sure to check your list out before an import to make sure all the info is exactly what you want, and it's always good to check for duplicate clients. This is especially important if you already have clients in your Schedulicity database. Otherwise, you might end up with a messy client list, full of duplicates. Trust us, it's not fun to deal with! So, triple check your information and make sure it's just how you want it!
- Want help with importing your client list? Reach out to our Rockstars for help!
- Send your newly imported clients a marketing email to let them know the can book with you on Schedulicity!
- Still getting set up? Check out how to add services or classes, and how to spiff up your business listing!