We've set up an awesome Email Marketing feature to let you send email messages to all of your clients, specific clients, or specially targeted lists of clients. It's so easy! Here's how to get started in the Schedulicity dashboard:
- Click the three lines in the upper left and go to the Marketing tab
- Select the Email Marketing tile
- Select the “New Email” button in the upper right-hand corner of the screen
- Across the top, choose the template you would like to use
- Press the "Change" button to choose who you'd like to receive the message
- Select your mailing list, then hit Save and Continue in the upper right corner to return to your message
From here, you're ready to start creating your message!
- Add a Subject, Email Header (if you'd like a Header), and type your message into the Body of the email
- Once you're done creating the message, click the Save and Continue button
On the next screen, a little checklist will appear for you to be sure you are ready to send! Here you can send yourself a test message if you wish to check it out before sending:
You can then make final changes to your email (edit message) or send it to your clients by pressing "Send It!" 🚀
Can I add custom images or videos into my email?
In the past we used to have an option for custom images to be added into these emails, and what we found is that this resulted in a higher percentage of those emails would land in spam folders. Since we want to make sure you're able to keep in touch with your clients (and seeing your messages is a big part of that! 😄) our email marketing tool does not include the ability to add custom images.