We've set up an awesome Email Marketing feature to let you send email messages to all of your clients, specific clients, or specially targeted lists of clients. It's so easy! Here's how to get started in the Schedulicity dashboard:
- Go to the Marketing tab
- Select the Email Marketing tile.
- Select the “new email” button in the upper right-hand corner of the screen and choose the template you would like to use.
- Now, create your message! Add subject, email header, and your content. You also have the option of adding or removing your business logo to the message
- Now you can select who you wish to send your message to! Click on the “change” link next to the “To: 0” text under the message header. This will allow you to choose the recipients for your message. Choose a mailing list from the drop-down menu and select the “update list” button to populate the list. Select the “save and continue” button when the list has been updated.
- Once you select your list, you will then be redirected back to your message. Select the “save & continue” when you are ready to send!
- On the next screen, a little checklist will appear for you to be sure you are ready to send! Here you can send yourself a test message if you wish to check it out before sending
- You can then make final changes to your email (edit message) or send it to your clients by pressing "send it!" Yahoo!