When setting folks up on Schedulicity, there are two different kinds of limited login: provider logins and front desk logins. The only difference between these two is that a service provider offers services or classes and a front desk login is like a receptionist login, someone who doesn't offer services.
Limited logins will have full access to the appointments, classes, and clients pages on the account but will be unable to access the account settings or marketing pages. They would also have access to the following reports within the reports page: Schedule by Provider/Instructors, Agenda View, and Cancellations.
We recommend using provider/front desk logins. It’s a great way to track who has booked or edited appointments. It also restricts the access of employees to adding and editing appointments and clients. Keep in mind that the limited logins will have full access to the client's page but wouldn't be able to export a Complete Client List.
To create a front desk login, walk through these steps:
- Go to the navigation menu on the upper left-hand corner (the 3 striped lines) and select the “settings” option
- Select the “Front desk” tile
- Select the “add new” button in the upper right-hand corner
- Enter in the "front desk" name and their email address into the User account fields
- Select save when finished. Your coworker will be sent an email prompting them to create their own password for the account! If they don't receive the email for some reason they can just go to log in and then select "forgot password" and this will send them a new one!
*One thing to note here is they'd need to use the full site to log in from a mobile device as the iPhone app is only built for admins and providers.