Creating a repeating appointment on your calendar
- Click on the date and time you'd like on the calendar for the series.
- Select a client and service
- Navigate over to the recurring appointment area and it defaults to "Not Recurring" so you will want to update that to create your series. You can choose to recur weekly, monthly, or choose specific days.
- Set all additional parameters as needed (every other week, no end date, etc.)
- Select the “book it” button to lay down the series in your calendar
Just a heads up, the client won't get an initial confirmation email when a series is booked, but if you have an email address on file for them, they'll be sent a reminder before each session.
For the more visually inclined, we have a great video here about booking appointments. Just click here to get the lowdown!
Edit a repeating appointment:
- Select an appointment within the series you wish to edit
- Opt to "edit entire series"
- Select the "edit series" button in the upper right-hand corner.
- Make your changes, hit Update, and you are good to go!
Cancel one repeating appointment:
- Head to the calendar page and select the appointment within the series you wish to cancel
- Opt to "Edit This Appointment"
- Select the "Cancel Appointment" button in the upper right-hand corner
- Choose to send the client a cancellation message and then hit "Cancel Appointment"
Cancel an entire series:
- Head to the calendar page and select one of of the upcoming appointments within the series
- Opt to "Edit Entire Series"
- Select the "Cancel Series" button in the upper right corner
- Select "Cancel Series"
Keep in mind that appointment notifications will not be sent to either the provider or the client when canceling the series.