Shoot, we're bummed to hear about the roadblock! 🚧 Check out these steps to reset your password and get back into your account:
- Head to www.schedulicity.com and select the "Login" button in the upper right hand corner of the screen and enter your email address.
- On the next screen, select the “Reset your password” link underneath the email text box from the Schedulicity sign in page.
- If you have a phone number entered in your profile, you'll see the option to receive a text message to update your password. If you don't have a phone number, you'll see the option to receive an email to update your password.
- The system will then send you an email or a text with a password reset link.
- Follow the link within that email or text to create a new password. Your password must be at least 7 characters, with at least 1 letter, at least 1 number, and has at least 1 symbol (!@#$%^&*).
Still having trouble? Let's walk through this checklist:
- Are you having difficulty finding the email we sent? Let’s look in your Junk folder and make sure it didn’t land in there.
- If you're not receiving the text message, you can try receiving an email instead. Or you can reach out to Schedulicity support for a hand.
- Also, since our system doesn’t fully support the Internet Explorer/Edge browsers, let’s make sure you’re using something a bit more friendly like Google Chrome, Safari or Firefox.