Shoot, we're bummed to hear about the roadblock! Check out these steps to reset your password and get back into your account:
- Head to www.schedulicity.com and select the "Login" button in the upper right hand corner of the screen and enter your email address.
- On the next screen, select the “Reset your password” link underneath the email text box from the Schedulicity sign in page.
- Enter in your email address.
- The system will then send you an email with a password reset link.
- Follow the link within that email to create a new password or passphrase. Your new password must be 7-19 characters long and have a letter, a number, and a symbol (@$!%*#?&). If you'd rather use a phrase instead of a password, you can enter a 20-64 character passphrase, which must have at least one space in it.
If you're still having trouble resetting your password, this little checklist may help get things going again:
- Are you having difficulty finding the email we sent? Let’s look in your Junk folder and make sure it didn’t land in there.
- Since our system doesn’t fully support the Internet Explorer/Edge browsers, let’s make sure you’re using something a bit more friendly like Google Chrome, Safari or Firefox.