We offer two awesome options for adding Schedulicity to your website: the "Schedule Now" button and the website widget! The "Schedule Now" button will open a new window that takes clients directly to your Schedulicity Business Listing. The website widget allows you to embed the Schedulicity application into your website, so clients never leave your website, but are able to schedule on your site.
To add the "Schedule Now" button or the website widget to your website:
- Select the Marketing* icon from the Schedulicity dashboard menu on the left-hand side
- Select the “Widgets” tile
- Choose either the "Schedule Now" button or the Website Widget.
- If you select the "Schedule Now" button, remember to choose the button size and specify if you’d like to change the color or style of the button OR
- If you select the Website Widget, choose which type of booking (service, class, workshop or offers) you'd like to show first to your clients. This is listed as the Default tab. Hit the "save" button when you've made your choice
- Copy the code that is generated at the bottom of the "Schedule Now" button or "Website – scheduling widget" option
From there, you'll need to login to your website interface (where you edit the content of your website). Select the page to which you'd like to add the button or widget and paste the code where you would like it to appear. These website interface steps do vary based on your website provider, but once you save your changes, that button or widget should now show on your website.
Curious as to what that might look like? Check it out by clicking here. 🚀
* Keep in mind, the Marketing tab is only available to Admin logins.