Our client Reliability Rating is a super handy feature we've built to help you limit appointments from clients who often don't show up for their appointments. Each client starts out with 5 stars when they first create their login, and this will decrease every time you (or any business they book with via Schedulicity) marks them as a no-show.
You can modify your Reliability Rating policy for your account with these steps:
- Click the three lines in the top left, and choose Policies
- Click on the "General Policies" tile
- Under "Reliability Rating" use the dropdown menu to select the star rating of your choosing
- Save your changes!
👉 The star rating you choose within your policies will be the minimum rating requirement for clients booking online. This means that if a client has a reliability rating lower than what you select, they will be prevented from booking online.
Reliability Ratings are automatic within the system, and are a calculation of a clients reliability across all the businesses they've booked with on Schedulicity. For this reason, we don't have a way for an individual business to change a client's reliability rating.
If you want to allow a specific client to book online with you regardless of their Reliability Rating, you can adjust this for them specifically through these steps:
- Click on the three lines in the top left, and choose Clients from the menu
- Head over to the specific client's profile
- Scroll down to "Client Scheduling Settings"
- Click "Change"
- Select "This client can always book online"
That way you don't necessarily need to change your client rating requirement for everyone, but this client will still be able to book. 👍