Client Text reminders make a huge impact for a lot of businesses, especially when it comes to reducing No-Shows. We understand how important that extra reminder is for clients, and for your business, and we even pulled a little data to show ya just how effective they can be:
Of our 2,373 Hair Stylist businesses, 1,087 had appointments and No-Shows prior to adding Text Reminders. Of those 1,087 businesses, 66% showed improved No-Show rates after adding Text Reminders to their account!
How about that?! 🙌
If you're interested in clients receiving text message reminders for their appointments, you have the option to enable the client text message reminders add-on right within your account. For a single-provider account, text messages are $5/month and $10/month for 2 or more providers. There are no limits to the amount of text message reminders sent per month.
To get things rolling with client text reminders, check out these steps, and then you can start opting them in:
- Head to Settings and open your Subscription page
- Hit the "Manage Plan" tab across the top
- Toggle the Client Text Reminders Add-On (it will turn green)
- Lastly, press the blue "Review & Confirm" to get things rolling
Once you've turned this on, make sure that clients are opted in to receive messages! Clients can be opted in right within their individual profile page in your account! After you enter their number, they'll get a text and email reminder for their future sessions with you.
Clients can also opt themselves in a few different ways:
- From their client scheduling account under the My Preferences tab.
- Through the appointment booking process. We'll give them the option right after selecting Book My Visit.
Would you like to opt in folks on your end? We've got you covered!
- Use the super handy invite email on your dashboard. When selected we'll send out an email and clients can opt right in from that.
- You can also get folks opted in right from their client profile! Open up their profile and choose to opt them in from the Client Text Reminders section.
These texts default to being sent out 24 hours before, but you can set this to 4, 8, 24, 48, or 72 hours. Just use the main menu to open Settings, then head to Policies and select General Policies.