You can set up notifications on you or your provider's profiles, so that you will automatically receive notifications when online appointments are created for you. When a client books online, the appointment notification will be sent automatically. For appointments created in-store, you must select "yes" to notify the service provider when scheduling in order to send a notification. Here's how you can verify or edit where those provider notifications should be sent:
- Open the Settings area in the Schedulicity dashboard
- Click on the Providers/Instructors tile
- Click on the provider's name and then hit edit at the top right of the screen
- Enter in an email address for email notifications, and an optional secondary email address if you'd like
- For text notifications, click "Opt-In Provider"
- Enter their cell number, and check the box to confirm they'd like to receive text notifications
- Click "Opt-In"
- Confirm your changes by clicking "Save"!
Once you hit save those notifications will be sent every time a client books or cancels online! When you book on the business side, you'll just need to slide the "Provider Notification" option to "yes" when you're creating the appointment, in order for those to be sent out. 👍