If you'd like to be notified automatically when a client books or cancels online, these notifications can be setup right in your provider profile.
For appointments created on the business-side, these notifications are not automatic. You must select "yes" under the provider notifications area when booking in order to notify the service provider and send that notification.
Here's how you can verify or edit where those provider notifications should be sent:
- Click on the three lines on the top left-hand corner and choose Settings
- Click on the "Providers/Instructors" tile
- Click on the provider's name and then hit edit at the top right of the screen
- Enter in an email address for email notifications, and an optional secondary email address if you'd like
- For text notifications, click "Opt-In Provider"
- Enter their cell number, and check the box to confirm they'd like to receive text notifications
- Click "Opt-In"
- Confirm your changes by clicking "Save"!
Once you hit save, those notifications will be sent every time a client books or cancels online! Another quick reminder: when you book on the business side, you'll just need to slide the "Provider Notification" option to "yes" when you're creating the appointment, in order for those to be sent out. 👍
- Not receiving text notifications? Let's start here.