Schedulicity makes organizing your appointments easy and fast! Once you've added an appointment, you can edit or cancel it at any time.
- Create an Appointment
- Edit an Appointment
- Cancel/Delete an Appointment
How to Create a New Appointment
You can create an appointment in Schedulicity through the following steps in the Schedulicity dashboard:
- Click on the date and time you'd like on the Appointment Calendar.
- The New Appointment screen will pop open and you can either enter in a new client or choose an existing client for the appointment.
- Next, choose a service.
- You can also add appointment notes, as well as any Add-ons or special offers that you have going.
- Select "book it” to create the appointment!
Keep in mind, if the client and service provider have an email address on file, you can decide if you want them to receive a notification of the appointment you are booking. Just make sure the toggles are set to yes!
For the more visually inclined, we have a great video walking through this here. Check that out!
How to Edit an Appointment
You can edit an appointment through these steps:
- Click right into the appointment you want to edit
- Select the "edit" icon in the upper right-hand corner
- Make your edits/changes and hit save!
How to Cancel/Delete an Appointment
You can cancel an appointment through these steps:
- Navigate to your Appointment Calendar and click on the appointment
- In the top right-hand corner, select the "Cancel Appointment" icon
- Specify if you want cancellation notifications to go out, and hit "Cancel Appointment"