Managing a busy schedule can take a lot of work! Not accepting new clients at this time? No problem!
To prevent new clients from booking online, go to your Schedulicity dashboard:
- Click on the three lines on the top left-hand corner and choose Settings
- Click on the "Policies" tile
- Select "General Policies"
- Under New Client Policy, select "Do not allow new clients to book online."
- Save your changes!
If the providers on your account each have their own policy when it comes to allowing new clients to book online, you'll be able to set each provider to either allow or not allow new clients to book using these steps:
- Navigate to Settings
- Click on the "Providers/Instructors" tile
- Open a provider profile
- Click "Edit" in the top right
- Toggle the switch beside Accepting New Clients to "on" or "off" depending on what that provider's policy is!
Moving forward, anyone who comes to the client side of your account will see that you're only accepting bookings from existing clients and that no new clients can book at this time. If a new client were to try to book online, instead of seeing the final Book It screen, they'll be brought back to your listing page with the message that your business isn't accepting new clients.
- Check out the rest of your scheduling policies and customize them to fit your business!