The Recorded Revenue Report is a great way to track and manage all the payments you’ve collected through your Schedulicity account. You can use the bird’s eye view of your transactions to get a sense of how much you’ve charged, and drill into any specific payments if you want to check out the details. The exported version even has a call out specifically for gratuity, so you can see how much you’ve made in tips for the month!
This report is found under Settings, thus is only available with the admin login. I’ll lay out some steps to pull and export it so you can play around with all the options! Additionally, if you'd like to see this report in action, check it out below 👇
To export your Recorded Revenue Report:
- Navigate to the Settings tab in the Schedulicity dashboard
- Open the Payments and Products page
- Select your date range, confirmation number or tender type if you want
- In the right-hand corner of the Transactions box choose 'Export to Excel'
- The list will download to your browser, and you can also open your Excel revenue report!
The exported list contains: Processed Date, Description, Provider, Client Name, Confirmation Code, Transaction ID, Tender Type, Amount Charged, Fill My Book Fees, Deal Manager Fees, Status, Discount (description, percent, and amount) Gratuity, Tax Percent, Tax Amount, Notes, Payment Processor, and Created by (business user's name or client's name).
Keep in mind, you can always log directly into your payment processor Stripe or Square to grab even more reports if needed!