The Recorded Revenue Report is a great way to track and manage all the payments you’ve collected through your Schedulicity account. You can use the bird’s eye view of your transactions to get a sense of how much you’ve charged, and drill into any specific payments if you want to check out the details. The exported version even has a call out specifically for gratuity, so you can see how much you’ve made in tips for the month!
This report is found under Settings, thus is only available with the Admin login. I’ll lay out some steps to pull and export it so you can play around with all the options!
To export your Recorded Revenue Report:
- Navigate to the Settings tab in the Schedulicity dashboard
- Open the Payments and Products page
- Choose the Transactions tab
- Click the Edit button next to Report Settings to select your date range, tender type or Client name if you need
- To export, click the "Export to Excel" button at the top right
- The list will download to your browser, and you can also open your Excel revenue report!
The exported transaction list contains: Processed Date, Description, Provider, Client Name, Confirmation Code, Transaction ID, Tender Type, Amount Charged, Fill My Book Fees, Deal Manager Fees, Status, Discount (description, percent, and amount) Gratuity, Tax Percent, Tax Amount, Notes, Payment Processor, and Created by (business user's name or client's name).
If you're looking for a breakdown on everything a client purchased (from the service, class, or workshop they came in for, to packages, products, or custom items), each transaction tied to the visit, and the breakdown of what has been paid, and what the client still owes... be sure to check out the Ticket Management area!
Also, keep in mind, you can always log directly into your payment processor Stripe or Square to grab even more reports if needed, or reach out to support to grab your login access to Compass if you are using Schedulicity Pay!