With our Multiple Location add-on, you can easily manage 2 (or more!) different Schedulicity accounts out of one, main account. This means that each location will be properly mapped, clients will get notifications that are specific to the location they booked, and you can easily flip between accounts to manage everyone's calendars and account access! Sweet!
How much does the Multiple Locations add-on cost?
While Multiple Locations is only $5/month for the main location, keep in mind that each linked location will still be responsible for the add-ons they need, such as Unlimited Bookings Plus, Payment, Package Management, Auto-Billing, Client Text Reminders and Automated Marketing.
Ready to give things a go?
First make sure you're logged into the account that's going to act as the main account, as it's the one that will be set up to manage provider/front desk access for any linked accounts. Once there, walk through these steps to enable the Multiple Locations add-on:
- Once logged into the full site Schedulicity dashboard (not the iPhone app), click on the three blue lines and select My Plan from the menu
- Click Manage Plan tab across the top of the page
- Toggle the Multiple Locations option on (it will turn green)
- Lastly, press the blue "Review & Confirm" button in the upper right to get things rolling
Ready to link up an existing account or create a new one?
You'll want to head over to Settings and find your new Multiple Locations tile to start linking businesses or create a new one! You'll have the option to link an existing account, which you can walk through with these steps.
Or you can create a brand new account to link up with by following these steps:
- From the Multiple Locations tile, select "add location" in the lower right
- Click on "new account"
- Enter the Business Name, Address, Suite #, City, State, and Postal Code. It's a good idea to include each location in your business name! Adjust the Industry if it's different than your Main Location and verify that you agree to our Provider Subscription Agreement.
- Once you hit "next", your new account will be created and linked up!
Since this is a new account you'll wanna jump in there and create your services, set your availability, import clients if needed, and enable any add-ons you may need for this account.
Once you're linked up to other locations, you'll be able to easily jump between each account by using the location drop down along the top of your account. 👍
Ready to give a provider or front desk user access to the new location?
Check out the provider access article here.
If you'd like a little visual of the setup and what things will look like, here's a great video:
Of course, we're here for you every step of the way, so if you need any help in linking up an existing location or creating a new one to link, just shoot a message on over to firstname.lastname@example.org 🚀.