The Promotions feature is an awesome way to help you advertise your inventory and products when your client is booking their appointment online. Cool huh? 😃
With our new Automated Marketing Option enabled, you can now promote services as well, check it out! Your promoted services' performance will be tracked, to keep you up to date on the number of bookings, and estimated revenue earned!
While our Product Management tool is great for keeping track of inventory, how much you've sold, and what you have on the shelf, there isn't a way quite yet to sell them to clients online. For now, for clients to see products online, you'll wanna add them to Items for clients to see them online. 👍
Then, on the final book it page, clients will see items you wish to promote and can add them right to their appointment! You will see that a client selected a Promotion when an appointment displays with a yellow tag icon. Simply click on the appointment to see which Promotion is attached and you can have their products all ready for them when they arrive!
You can also attach a product to an appointment that you are booking on your end if you like as well!
To create a new Promotion:
- Head to Marketing from the Schedulicity dashboard main menu
- Select the Promotions tile and select "Items"
- Click the “add new” button in the upper right-hand side of the screen
- Create the Promotion name, description, and booking dates. You can also add a price if you like. Hit "save" and you'll be good to go!
To edit a Promotion:
- Head to Marketing
- Select the Promotions tile and choose "Items"
- Click on the promotion from the list and then select the “edit” button in the upper right hand corner on the next screen
- Make your changes and save your edits by hitting the “update” button
To delete a Promotion:
- Head to Marketing by using the main menu
- Select the Promotion tile and choose "Items"
- Click on the promotion from the list you see and then hit the “delete” button in the upper right hand corner on the next screen
- Hit “yes” to confirm that you wish to delete it and you'll be good to go!