When setting folks up on Schedulicity, there are two different kinds of limited logins: provider logins and front desk logins. The only difference between these two is that a service provider offers services or classes and a front desk login is like a receptionist login, or someone who doesn't offer services.
Limited logins will have full access to the appointments, classes, and clients pages on the account but will be unable to access the account settings or marketing pages. They would also have access to the following reports within the Reports page: Schedule by Provider/Instructors, Agenda View, and Cancellations.
We recommend using provider/front desk logins since it's a great way to track who has booked or edited appointments. Keep in mind that the limited logins will have full access to the client's page but wouldn't be able to export a Complete Client List.
To create a front desk login, walk through these steps in the Schedulicity dashboard:
- Click the three lines on the upper left and choose Settings
- Select the “Front Desk” tile
- Select the “add new” button in the upper right-hand corner
- Enter in the front desk user's name and their email address into the user account fields
- Select save when finished. Your coworker will be sent an email prompting them to create their own password for the account! If they don't receive the email for some reason, they can go to log in and then select "forgot password" and this will send them a new one and they'll be good to go!
- If you need to setup a service provider login instead, head right here to get going.