Oh no! We’re so bummed that you want to cancel your account. 😟 Before we go down the cancellation road, we did wanna make sure you know that Schedulicity is waiving all subscription fees through August 1st, as we all navigate these uncertain times. We wanted to do our part to help out while things are so up in the air, so feel free to keep rocking things out for free and try any features you'd like.
Then, down the road, beyond August 1st, you'll also wanna keep in mind that you also have the option to change over to our FREE Schedulicity account, which offers 10 appointments a month for all providers on the account. This free account can be enabled by removing any current add-ons under the subscription details, so that it's changed to a free account.
If you're wanting to completely deactivate your account so that it's no longer live on Schedulicity, be sure to grab all of your information out of the account as it will cancel right away when you hit the button.
- Once logged into the full site (not the iPhone app), click on the three lines and select My Plan from the Schedulicity dashboard menu
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and hit the "Cancel My Account" button
- When you're ready, click on the "Yes Cancel My Account" button
- We understand that our users give us the best suggestions, so any feedback you have would be greatly appreciated
- Continue on through the cancellation process until you see the message that your account has been cancelled 👇
If you ever want to come back, we'd love to see you! You can always reactivate and your account will be just as you left it.
We're so sorry to see you go, and we really do wish you all the best!