Oh no! We’re so bummed that you want to cancel your account. 😟 Keep in mind that you have the option to change over to the FREE Schedulicity account which offers 20 appointments a month for all providers on the account. This free account can be enabled by removing any current add-ons under the subscription details so that it's changed to a free account.
If you're wanting to completely deactivate your account so that it's no longer live on Schedulicity, be sure to grab all of your information out of the account as it will cancel right away when you hit the button.
- Once logged into the full site (not the iPhone app), click on the three blue lines and select My Plan from the menu
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and hit the "Cancel My Account" button
- When you're ready, click on the "Yes Cancel My Account" button
- We understand that our users give us the best suggestions, so any feedback you have would be greatly appreciated
- Press the grey "Continue Cancelling" button
- And lastly, click the red "Cancel Subscription" button to fully closed things up
If you ever want to come back, we'd love to see you! You can always reactivate and your account will be just as you left it.
We're so sorry to see you go, and we really do wish you all the best!