If you're not already in the know about our new Linked Accounts feature, and you're looking for a solution to your booth rental or independent contractor set-up, make sure to check out the full details on Linked Accounts! And while you're here 😉, let's touch on some of the perks!
Linked accounts allows for fully independent Schedulicity accounts to be connected on a shared booking page on the client side of Schedulicity. It's a great way for independent contractors to be connected to their salon's booking page, while still having control over their own private Schedulicity account! This allows for some pretty neat stuff:
- A simple booking process for clients
- Separate payment processing for each linked account
- Fully private client lists across accounts
- Separate, personalized settings for each linked account
If you've already got your independent contractors set up on your account as providers and you're wanting to transition to a linked accounts set-up, here are some things to keep in mind for the transition:
- Each independent contractor will want to sign up for their own Schedulicity account. Have a peek at this article, that walks you through getting providers set up in their own account!
- The linked accounts feature is included in our Unlimited Bookings Plus add-on, and each account will need to have that turned on. 👍
- As each independent contractor has their own separate account, the linked accounts set-up doesn't yet allow for clients to book multiple appointments with more than one independent contractors all in one go.
For example, if I wanted to book a manicure with Jen, and a blowout with Susan (who are both independent contractors with linked accounts) I'd book each of those appointments separately (whereas with a provider set-up, clients can book those appointments all in one go as it's all through one account).