Before we dive into the steps for integrating your Schedulicity account with a third party payment plugin—have you heard the good news about Schedulicity Pay yet? It's our in-house home-grown payment processor with the lowest processing rates around:
- 1.99% + 10¢ for card present transactions
- 2.85% + 25¢ for eCommerce or keyed in transactions
Check out the full details here!
*Available in the US only
Now, if you're in Canada, or just still wanting to connect to your Stripe account to process payments through Schedulicity, the first thing we'll want to do is get the Payment Plugin turned on in your account. That feature is $5/month for solo provider accounts, and $10/month for multi-provider accounts. Check out the steps for getting it enabled. 👇
Add the Payment Plugin
- Once logged into the full site (not the iPhone app), click on the three lines and select My Plan from the Schedulicity dashboard
- If you haven't already added your card under "Payment Information", you'll want to do that first.
- Next, hop over to the "Manage Plan" tab across the top
- Toggle the switch beside "Payment Plugin" to "on" (it will turn purple once you've selected it)
- Hit the "Review and Confirm" button to the right
Next, you'll want to make sure you are connected to a payment processing account!
Connect to a Payment Processor
- Click on the three lines and select Payments
- Choose the "Integrations" tab across the top
- Select the “Connect to Stripe" button
- This will take you to their website where you can fill out the account creation to start your payment processing account, or you can log in to an existing account.
- Once you've finished that application, you'll be taken right back to the Schedulicity dashboard. You can now take credit cards via Schedulicity!
Now you're ready to start collecting client card info, charge clients cards, and require payment when clients book online!