We offer two awesome options for adding Schedulicity to your website: the Schedule Now button and the website widget! The Schedule Now button will open a new window that takes clients directly to your Schedulicity overview page. The website widget allows you to embed the Schedulicity application into your website so clients never leave your website but are able to schedule on your site.
To see each of these options in action, check out this demo: https://essentials.schedulicity.com/widget-embedded/.
To add the Schedule Now button or the website widget to your website:
- Select the Marketing icon from the menu on the left-hand side
- Select the “Widgets” tile
- Choose either the Schedule Now option or the Website Widget.
- If you select the Schedule Now button option, remember to choose the button size and specify if you’d like to change the color or style of the button by selecting the “change color/style” link underneath the button options OR
- If you select the Website Widget, choose which type of booking (service, class, workshop or offers) you'd like to show first to your clients. This is listed as the Default tab. Hit the orange "save" button when you've made your choice
- Copy the code that is generated at the bottom of the Schedule Now button option or Website – scheduling widget option
From there, you'll need to login to your website interface (where you edit the content of your website). Select the page to which you'd like to add the button or widget and paste the code where you would like it to appear. These website interface steps do vary based on your website provider but once you save your changes, that button or widget should now show on your website.
For the more visually inclined, we also have a YouTube video walking through these steps that you can watch here!
*Keep in mind, the Marketing tab is only available to Admin logins.