We know that Facebook is an awesome way to reach a lot of your clients - new and returning! That's why we've created a Schedulicity Facebook App that you can add to your page so your clients can book right from your Facebook page! How awesome is that? Here's how to set it up:
- Head to the Marketing tab and select the Widgets page
- Under the "Facebook Schedule Now tab." Copy or write down your business key as listed in Step 1.
- Click the "Add the tab to your page" hyperlink in Step 2 and this will pop you over to Facebook.
Within Facebook, be sure to press 'Add the Tab' first and then enter in your business key that you copied into the field. You are good to go and should be all linked up!
Facebook also has an awesome button option that is right on the cover page. One of the options is a Book Now button that you can link up with your Schedulicity page!
Here is how to add the button:
First, you'll need your direct link to your scheduling page. You can find that by heading over to your Marketing section. Open up your Business Listing, and then under "Spread the Word" you'll see your direct URL we'll need.
It will look similar to this: https://www.schedulicity.com/scheduling/BIZKEY
- Now in Facebook, head over to your business page and select the “+ Add a Button” option under your cover image at the top of the page.
- Choose the option “Book with you” from the drop-down menu, then select "Book Now"
- Hit "Next" at the bottom
- Choose "Link to Website" in the next menu
- Paste your direct link into the URL field and hit "Save"
- Select "Finish" to save!