Are your clients getting their confirmation notifications with the wrong time zone? Let's fix that! Here's how you can change the time zone for your business:
- Go to the three striped lines in the top left hand corner and select the “Marketing” option
- Choose the Business Listing
- Hit the blue "edit" button at the top right of the page.
- Here you can edit your time zone!
- Be sure to save the update and all notifications will now display in the proper time zone.
As a heads up, updating your time zone won't affect any appointments on your calendar! So for example, if Jane booked an appointment at 2:00pm, it will still be on your calendar for 2:00pm. She'll just get a notification saying 2:00pm EDT instead of 2:00pm MDT. That notification will always show your time zone, as well, just in case you have some lovely clients who are booking from outside your time zone.
Fun fact: Schedulicity defaults every business as Mountain Time because we're located in beautiful Bozeman, Montana! 🗻