If you ever need to refund a client, here's how you can do that right from Schedulicity:
- Start by going to the Settings tab
- Open the “Payments” page.
- Search for a transaction by confirmation number or view by transaction date.
- Select the transaction to view the details and refund. You can choose to refund the full amount or type in a custom amount to refund.
After you refund, the transaction will display as Refunded and the funds will return to the client's account, usually in about 3-5 business days.
If you aren't using one of our payment processors and just need to record a refund, you can do that here:
- You can record a refunded for a transaction by going to the Settings tab
- Open the “Payments” page
- Search for a transaction by confirmation number, view by transaction date, or search by tender type
- Select the transaction
- Hit the “refund” text at the top of the page
- Enter in the refund amount and the refund type. Note that unless you charged the client’s card and have a payment processing account, this is simply a recorded refund in Schedulicity rather than a full refund to the client
- After you refund, the transaction will display as refunded