As each account can only be hooked up to a single payment processor at a time, you will need to disconnect from Stripe in order to sync up with Square. I want to give a big heads up here that Stripe and Square don't communicate, so any credit cards you have collected within your Stripe account will not be passed over to your Square account. This means you'll have a fresh start with Square!
I also want to make sure that our Payment add-on is enabled on your account as this is essential to making use of our Square integration. You can easily check if you're unsure by heading to Settings and choosing the Subscription tile!
Alright, with all those good details taken care of, let's jump into some steps! To disconnect with Stripe:
- Click on the three blue lines and select "Payments" from the menu
- Select the “disconnect” button on the bottom of the page.
- Confirm the disconnect by checking the two boxes in the pop up, then click "disconnect."
- Your Stripe account will be disconnected from Schedulicity and your services or classes will no longer have the Hold with a Credit Card option enabled.
You will still have a Stripe account, so if you wish to cancel it fully, please do email them directly.
Now that you've disconnected from Stripe, you can connect up with Square by walking through these steps:
- From the Payments area, choose the "Preferred Partners" tab across the top
- Then select the “get connected with Square” button
- This will take you to Square's permissions where you'll want to allow permission for us to work together.
Once you’ve selected “allow”, you can either log in with your current Square account or create a new account that will automatically link to your Schedulicity account.
Now you're hooked up! Keep in mind, any charges made through Schedulicity will be considered a "Custom Amount" in your Square account— good to know if you have taxes set up there!