If a client would like to purchase a package, you can use the "checkout" button from any appointment, class or workshop reservation to add a package to their profile. This integrates seamlessly with Schedulicity’s Payment add-on if you'd like to process a charge for that sale right from your calendar!
Once the client has a card in their profile, either from booking a payment-required service online or if their card was entered on the business side, you'll be able to charge them for a package online with the card that they have on file. Here's how:
- Head to the client's appointment, class, or workshop session
- Hit the "checkout" button
- Select "Add item" and then "Add package"
- Choose the package, and it will be added to the Checkout Details in addition to the price of the service, class, or workshop session
- Walk through the rest of the charge steps, choosing to charge the card on file after selecting "credit card" as the tender type
Through our Payment add-on, you can also set your packages to be available for clients to purchase online when they’re booking themselves. That option is found within the Package details found under Settings >> Packages!