Adding your logo to your Schedulicity page definitely helps set you apart from other businesses in your are! Whether you're adding a logo for the first time, or need to update your logo, here are some tips for the best quality upload. Make sure your logo image is at least 200 x 200 pixels and preferably square. Also, JPG or GIF are going to be the best bet for uploads! To upload or change your logo, walk through these steps:
- Select the Marketing icon
- Select the Business Listing tile
- Select the “change image” button under the image on the left hand side of the screen
- Click the "Browse" button to find the logo/image on your computer
- Once you select the file you'd like to use, click the “change image” button. You are good to go!
You can always remove or change up your business logo by selecting the “x” on the top right hand corner of the image. The business logo will fully remove and will then default to the Schedulicity icon.
If you need some help on how to get your image to be square be sure to check out this blog post!