If you've ever wanted to increase the chances that a potential new client will come across your business when searching from Schedulicity, keywords might be just the ticket!
When a client searches for your business within the Schedulicity Marketplace search results, any words that are included in your business name, business description, services, or service providers will be automatically used as search terms. If there are words that are not included there, but would be helpful in making your business super easy to find, you can add them in as keywords.
You can add keywords to your Schedulicity business listing through the following steps:
- Click the three lines in the upper left and open the Marketing tab
- Click on the Business Listing tile
- Select "edit" at the top right
- Add in any keywords you wish
- Make sure to save your changes!
Another great trick that we've seen businesses do is to add keywords of possible misspellings or alternative spellings of your business name. That way, clients who aren't sure of the way your business name is spelled have a better chance of finding you!
- Get more tips on how to maximize your Business Listing in the Marketplace here.