You can easily sign your clients up for single or multiple class sessions! You can even enroll multiple clients at once and check them in for a class session. Here's how:
Enroll client in single session:
- Open your class calendar (the little book icon along the left) and click on the appropriate session
- Select the "enroll client" button to the right of the screen
- Pick the client's name from the list, or add a new client if you need
- Specify if you want them to be notified of being registered, and hit "enroll client"
Enroll client to multiple sessions:
- Open your class calendar (the little book icon along the left) and select the "enroll client" button in the upper right hand corner
- Find the client or add a new client if you need
- Select all sessions that they want to attend. You'll notice that you can filter the sessions by date/time, class, or instructor, and can include just 3 months, 6 months, or 12 months of sessions
- Specify if you want the instructor and client to be notified of the registration and hit "enroll client in (x)"
Enroll multiple clients + Quick Enroll/Check in
- Head to your class calendar (the little book icon along the left) and select the session
- Select the “+ quick enroll / check in” link within the Session Roster
- A window will open and allow you to pick the first client that you want to enroll. You'll then see that client added to your roster
- Simply click again on the "+ quick enroll / check in" link to add another client! You can do this as many times as you need.