We love colors here at Schedulicity! That's why we offer the option to assign different colors to your appointments. If you tend to be very visual, and would like to spruce up your services or organize them a bit more through color coding, you can make adjustments to the defaults for each service setting. For example, you can set all your "waxing" services to be red and all "hair" services to be orange. When an appointment is booked, it will automatically show as that color on the business side Appointment Calendar. Here are the color options you have to choose from, as well:
Here's how to set up your services' colors:
- Go to Settings in your Schedulicity dashboard
- Select the Services tile
- Select the service whose color you’d like to edit
- Select the “edit” button in the upper right-hand corner
- Select the new default color you would like and save your changes!
Additionally, you're also able to update any appointment's colors at any time! We've noticed some businesses use this as a great trick to indicate whether or not a client has "Checked In" for their appointment. If you want to change the color of an appointment, here's how you can do that:
- Select the appointment you wish to update
- Select the color block to the left of the service with a downward facing arrow.
- The other color options will display and you can choose your new color!
- Once the appointment is saved the new color will display!