You may have noticed that Schedulicity requires you to enter information into your address field when you're setting up your business account. But what if you travel to your clients and don't want them stopping by your home? We've got you covered.
If you would prefer to not list an address for your business, not to worry. What we have seen businesses do is just list the "Address 1" field as something like “Will Contact for Location” OR "Mobile Business" but then still enter your city, state, and zip code. This will allow clients to search for your business within the search portal if you are listed, but will also allow you to hide your exact address from the public.
Here is how you can do this in the Schedulicity dashboard:
- Click the three lines in the top left, and open Marketing
- Click on the Business Listing tile
- Select "Edit" button next to "Address"
- Update your street address to say "Mobile Business," or any other filler you need
- Hit the "Done" button at the bottom