Adding your own logo to your Schedulicity page definitely helps set you apart from other businesses in your area! Whether you're adding a logo for the first time, or need to update your logo, here are some tips for the best quality upload. 📸
First, make sure your logo image is at least 200 x 200 pixels and preferably square. Also, JPG or GIF are going to be the best file types for uploads! To upload or change your logo, walk through these steps:
- Click on the three lines in the upper left, and select Marketing
- Click on the Business Listing tile
- Select the "Edit" button in the upper right corner
- Click "Change Image" once, and then confirm you'd like to "Change Image" to find the logo/image on your computer
- Once you select the file you'd like to use, click the "Done" button. You are good to go!
You can always remove or change up your business logo by selecting the “x” on the top right hand corner of the image. The business logo will fully remove and will then default to the storefront image.
If you need some help on how to get your image to be square, feel free to reach out to the customer experience team for some tips!
- Check out more tips on how to maximize your Schedulicity business listing here.
- Want more images on your listing? Add images for your services or classes!
- Make sure to get your own beautiful face on your listing too!