Are your clients getting their confirmation notifications with the wrong time zone? Let's fix that! Here's how you can change the time zone for your business in the Schedulicity dashboard:
- Click on the three lines in the top left, and open Marketing
- Click on the Business Listing tile
- Hit the "edit" button beside "Tip Jar"
- Select your time zone from the drop-down menu
- Be sure to save the update, and all notifications will now display in the proper time zone
As a heads up, updating your time zone won't affect any appointments already on your calendar! So for example, if Jane booked an appointment at 2:00pm, it will still be on your calendar for 2:00pm. She'll just get a notification saying 2:00pm EDT instead of 2:00pm MDT. That notification will always show your time zone, as well, just in case you have some lovely clients who are booking from outside your time zone.