If you are on your iPad or iPhone and running into "Oh dear! Looks like your browser needs some love" message, there's a couple of settings you may need to tweak.
First let's check your Safari settings to make sure that local cache is allowed. We use the local cache on your computer so we can "remember" you the next time that you login into the site. To enable local cache on your iPhone or iPad follow these directions:
- Click on the Settings icon on your home screen.
- From there, scroll down and select Safari.
- Scroll down and choose the "Block cookies" option.
- We recommend the preference "Allow from Websites I Visit" so you won't run into this again on any other sites but you can also choose "Allow from Current Website Only" which will only allow this for Schedulicity.
The second thing we will want to check is to make sure you don't have private browsing on. Private browsing is essentially a way that you can search the internet incognito so no one can view your past searches. For sites like Schedulicity, this will need to be off so you can get logged in and be remembered. To disable private browsing, follow these directions:
- Navigate to Safari on your home screen.
- From there, select the pages tab (the double square icon) either on the bottom right of the page (iPhone) or the top right of the page (iPad).
- The word "Private" will appear. If it isn't highlighted, private browsing is disabled and you are good to go. If it's highlighted, just select the word "private" to disable private browsing.
If you are still having issues accessing Schedulicity on your mobile device, click on the blue button in the bottom right hand corner of the screen or email us at email@example.com for additional help.