Sometimes it's easier to remember a person's face rather than their name. Currently, if a client adds a photo to their online scheduling profile, it will display within your client database. If you see a few images on the full site version, this could be why. We hope to expand this helpful feature to the business side as well in the future.
For now, if you have the iPhone app, you can add a client image from the app and it will display in the client's profile. You even have an area to save multiple photos of the client if you wish. In the event that your client does already have a pic from their online profile, keep in mind that will override your photo.
To check this feature out, follow these little steps within the iPhone App:
- Select the the 3 striped lines in the top-left corner
- Select the Clients option
- Select the client you would like to add a photo to from the list
- Tap the circular photo on the top left of the screen
- Take a photo or choose the photo you would like to add, you are good to go!
We sure hope to add this to the business side soon! Give us a shout if it's something you'd definitely use, and we'll make sure to add your vote for this awesome feature 😄 .