Sometimes it's easier to remember a person's face rather than their name. Currently, if a client adds a photo to their online scheduling profile, it will display within your client database. If you see a few images on the full site version, this could be why. We hope to expand this helpful feature to the business side as well in the future! 🙌
For now, if you have the iPhone app, you can add a client image from the app and it will display in the client's profile. You even have an area to save multiple photos of the client if you wish. In the event that your client does already have a pic from their online profile, keep in mind that will override your photo.
To add a profile photo for a client, follow these little steps within the iPhone App:
- Choose the Clients area from the bottom of the app
- Select the client you would like to add a photo to from the list
- Tap the circular photo on the top left of the screen
- Take a photo or choose the photo you would like to add, you are good to go!
If you'd like to add photos for a client's appointment, such as before and after pictures, you'll be able to do that with these steps within the iPhone App:
- Navigate to the client's appointment and open the details
- Click the camera icon 📷
- Choose to either take a picture, or select a picture from your camera roll
- Choose your photo
From there you'll see those images listed within the appointment details! You can also view those images as well as their current profile picture, and past profile pictures by opening their profile, and clicking "Photos".
- Can I add images to my services or classes? You sure can!
- Does Schedulicity have an iPad app?
- Why are my clients required to create a profile if they want to book online?