There are a bunch of times when having a list of all of your clients in one place could come in super handy, right? Well, in addition to being able to scroll through the full client list on the Clients tab within the Schedulicity dashboard, admin users will also have the option to print the full list, or export the list into excel.
Clients are listed in alphabetical order (by first name) with contact information including phone, email address, address, and birthday.
The Excel version has this bonus information:
- Whether the client has enabled text message reminders
- If the client is subscribed to your email marketing messages
- The date they were added into your client list
- The date they were last seen
- Any client notes on their profile
Export your Client List
- Click on the three lines in the top left, and navigate to Clients tab in the Schedulicity dashboard
- In the top right-hand corner choose "Export to Excel"
- The list will download onto your device as an excel file which you can then open!
- Want to stay in touch with clients through email marketing? In addition to this article about using our email marketing feature, check out this blog, and this one, to get some inspiration!
- Are you a provider striking out on your own? Check out some tips on creating your own Schedulicity account!
- Not taking advantage of Client Text Reminders yet? Check out how that feature works!