Oh, no! Sorry to hear your client didn't receive their notification. Let's first check some details within your account to see if that reminder was sent from our system. Here's how to do that:
- Click on the appointment to open the details page
- Check out the Original Appointment Details section at the bottom of the screen. You'll see some fine print that states when the notifications were sent
Do you see the reminder stamped here as being sent? If so, that is great! This means that the email was sent successfully from our system over to the client's email provider.
If the client isn't seeing that message in their inbox, I would double check to see if the message is in their junk folder, just in case it was filtered there. Now, if they don't find the email in junk, or the Original Details state that the message is "bounced," there may be a couple of reasons it didn't get through.
- If your client has an anti-virus program on their device, this could block the emails from coming through. Malware software works to protect you by blocking anything it doesn't recognize, so that's a good thing to check.
- Email settings can be at play here too. The settings for your client's individual email account could be blocking the message, so they could definitely double check to see if there are any extra security measures enabled.
- An internet provider (like Comcast or Century Link) could have an overactive setting in place that would block the email for some reason at their level.
I hope that this helps explain our email deliverability, but of course, if you have any questions at all please do let me know!
If your clients are still having difficulty receiving their notifications after checking these things out, please do let us know! You can reach our Schedulicity customer support rock stars by clicking the blue button in the bottom right-hand corner or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.