Have you ever written the most beautiful email of your life, and you wish you could send it out again? We've got you covered!
If you would like to resend an email you have saved, check this out in the Schedulicity dashboard:
- Click the three lines in the upper left and go to the Marketing tab
- Select the Email Marketing tile
- Choose the message that you would like to re-send from the list
- Click the "edit and resend" button in the top right of the screen
- Edit your message and mailing list as you like and then hit “save & continue”
- On the next screen, a little checklist will appear for you to be sure you are ready to send! Here you can send yourself a test message if you wish to check it out before sending
- You can then make final changes to your email (edit message) or send it to your clients by pressing "send it!"
If at any point you would like to save your work without sending the email, you can simply click "Save Draft." You can always come back to it and finish it later!
Keep in mind: in an effort to keep Schedulicity running smoothly, we do archive email messages that are older that 2 years. ✨