With Package Management, you can sell, manage, and decrement session-based packages for your clients. Packages are a great way for clients to purchase multiple sessions up front and you have full control of this from the business-side of your account!
When a client is checked-in to a class or workshop, their packages can be auto-decremented and you can easily sell and use packages during the checkout for service-based appointments as well.
If a visual would help, here's the link to a demo video of this awesome new feature: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGxVA1gp7W8
If you are ready to get started, just walk through these steps in the Schedulicity dashboard:
- Use the main menu to open Settings
- Click on the Subscription tile
- Find the Add-ons section and hit the blue "manage" button to the right
- Click on the Package add-on (it will turn red once you've selected it)
- Hit the orange save button to the right
Now, when you go back to the Settings menu, you'll see a Package tile where you can create your first package!
Check out this article to learn how to create the best packages for your business.