If a service shows to clients as 'temporarily unavailable,' it often times means that the providers who offer that service have no availability on their schedule to complete that service. If this is expected but you would like to adjust this message, adjusting the phrasing only takes a few minutes.
Otherwise, one way to remedy this is to allow clients to book farther in advance, and you can change your client scheduling policy to accommodate this. To check out what your client scheduling policy is, navigate to:
- Go to Settings in the Schedulicity Dashboard
- Select the "Policies" tile
- Then, select "Appointment Policies"
Another reason this error message may appear is if you're using the free Schedulicity account that has a 10 booking limit per month. If your calendar has hit that 10 appointment limit, clients will need to call in order to book. If this is the case, here is how to turn on the Unlimited Bookings Plus add-on:
- Navigate to Settings and then over to Subscription
- Hit the "manage" button within the Add-ons section and enter billing info
- Add the Unlimited Bookings Plus option, hit save, and confirm the change to your subscription price.
With this upgrade, you'll be good to go and can book as many appointments as you'd like!