The Any Available Providers option is the perfect way to provide availability and flexibility for clients that don't have a specific provider preference. Essentially, the Any Available Providers option will consider all providers' schedules and generate a random selection of times for the client to choose from.
If two providers happen to both be available at the same time a client chooses, the system will randomly select one of the providers for the client to be booked with.
Any Available Providers is automatically included in the account, though if you don't want clients to have this option, and to always choose a specific provider, head over to your provider settings:
- Click the three lines in the upper left and choose Settings
- Select the Providers/Instructors tile
- In the upper right corner, click the "Reorder" button
- Uncheck the box for the Show Any Available Provider option
- Click the Done button in the upper right corner
- Check out the booking process from a client's point of view.