Any Available Providers is an awesome way to provide availability and flexibility for clients that either don't have a provider preference or need to book a specific day.
Essentially, the Any Available Providers option will consider all providers' schedules and generate a random selection of times for the client.
If two providers are both available at the same time, the system will randomly select one of the providers.
If you don't want clients to have the option to pick "Any Available Providers," head over to your provider settings:
- Click the three lines in the upper left and choose Settings
- Select the Providers/Instructors tile
- In the upper right corner, click the "Reorder" button
- Uncheck the box for the Show Any Available Provider option
- Click the Done button in the upper right corner