The appointment clipboard in Schedulicity is a slick tool for rescheduling different appointments and personal times within the Schedulicity calendar.
Here is how to change appointments using the Appointment Clipboard in the Schedulicity dashboard:
- Click on an appointment or block of personal time you wish to reschedule. Drag it over to the Clipboard and drop it there.
- Next, navigate to the new date and time and/or new provider's calendar that you wish to move the appointment to.
- Grab the appointment from the Clipboard and then drag and drop it to the desired date and time.
Note: As a heads up, a notification of the change is not sent out automatically when you use the clipboard. So be sure to click on the appointment after it’s been dropped at its new date and time to send one out. Here's how you can make sure an update notification is sent out:
- From within the appointment details
- Select the pencil icon in the upper right hand corner to open "edit"
- Click "update" will send one out for the new date and time!
Also, keep in mind that if you’re trying to drag and drop an appointment to a provider who offers a different duration or price of the service, the system will automatically update these changes to the appointment. The system will also flag if that provider does not offer the service so that it can’t be rescheduled with that provider.