If you typically work split shifts with a blackout period in the middle where you can't take appointments, you can use recurring personal time to block those middle hours off. Let's chat through how it works!
First, set your work schedule to open at the start of your early shift and close at the end of your late shift:
- Click on the three lines in the top left, and choose Settings
- Click on the "Providers/Instructors" tile
- Open the profile for the provider you're setting the schedule for
- Choose "edit" next to the "Current Schedule"
- Enter in your scheduled hours for the specific days
Next, set some recurring personal time to schedule the blackout period in the middle of your day through these steps:
- Click the three lines in the top left, and choose Appointments from the menu
- From the calendar, click directly into the date/time that you want a recurring time block
- Click on the "personal time" button at the top right of the page
- Specify how long of a break you need. You can add a description too which will show right on your calendar.
- You'll notice the option to make this break recurring for whatever you need!
Once you hit save, you should be good to go!
- Make sure you're set up to receive notifications anytime someone books online!
- Check out what your clients see when they go to book!
- Checkout our video tutorials if you're more of a visual learner. 👍