If you typically work split shifts with a blackout period in the middle of the day that you don't want clients to be able to book with you during, you can use recurring personal time to block those middle hours off.
First, set your work schedule to open at the start of your early shift and close at the end of your late shift:
- Head to Settings in the Schedulicity Dashboard and open the Providers/Instructors page
- Click on the provider name in the list
- Choose "edit" next to the Current Schedule
- Enter in your scheduled hours for the specific days
Next, set some recurring personal time to schedule the blackout period in the middle of your day through these steps:
- Open your Appointment Calendar and click directly into the date/time that you want a recurring time block
- Go ahead and click on the "personal time" button at the top right of the page
- Specify how long of a break you need. You can add a description too that will show right on your calendar.
- You'll notice the option to make this break recurring for whatever you need!
Once you hit save, you should be good to go!