If you or one of your providers is going to have a schedule change starting on a specific date, you can set that up as a future work schedule. This is especially handy if your hours change seasonally, or if you are expecting any upcoming changes in scheduling in general. Here's how to set that up in the Schedulicity dashboard:
- Click on the three lines in the upper left-hand corner and choose Settings
- Click on the "Providers/Instructors" tile
- Select the service provider whose schedule you would like to add the future schedule to
- Select the “add” button beside the "Future Schedule"
- Pick the date on which you’d like the new schedule to start
- Enter the start and end times for the days you will be available
- Save your changes!
Now the new schedule will start as soon as the future date is reached. You can create multiple future schedules if your availability will be changing yet again, which makes it a great tool if you tend to like to plan ahead! 📆
- If you're needing to change your current schedule, that can be done here.