If you'd like to have a provider display on your main Schedulicity business listing page, no problem! The way to make sure they're on your page is by adding a provider bio and/or picture to their profile. These bios and photos can then be viewed by clients while scheduling online. 👌
To set a provider's public bio and profile picture, follow these steps in the Schedulicity dashboard:
- Click the three lines in the upper left and go to Settings
- Select the Providers/Instructors tile
- Then choose the provider whose information you’d like to edit from the list.
- You can then update your provider description by selecting the “Edit” button in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
To change a provider's profile picture:
- Click the three lines in the upper left and navigate to Settings
- Select the Providers/Instructors tile and then choose the provider whose photo you want to upload or change
- Select the “change image” button
- Select the “Browse” button to select the image from your computer and then click the "change image" button one last time.
As a heads up, we recommend a size of 200 x 200 pixels so that your image does not appear distorted on your booking page.
- You can check out the client side of your business listing to view your beautiful handiwork. 😃
- How do I edit the info on my booking page?