If you'd like to have a provider display on your main Schedulicity business listing page, no problem! The way to get them added is by adding a provider bio and/or picture to their profile. It's easy! These descriptions and photos can then be viewed by clients while scheduling online.
To set a provider's public description and profile picture follow these steps in the Schedulicity dashboard:
- Go to Settings
- Select the Providers/Instructors tile
- Then choose the provider whose information you’d like to edit from the list.
- You can then update your provider description by selecting the “Edit” button in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
To change a provider's profile picture:
- Navigate to Settings
- Select the Providers/Instructors tile and then choose the provider whose photo you want to upload or change
- Select the “change image” button
- Select the “Browse” button to select the image from your computer and then click the "change image" button. We recommend a size of 200 x 200 pixels so that your image does not appear distorted on the client side.
Then you're done! You can check out the client side of your business listing to view your beautiful handiwork 😃 .